You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Beware of Dog


Don't get me wrong. I'm a dog lover. I have a great chocolate lab back home. I can handle the small little island dogs that look at you for food. But I cannot take these two big dogs that have suddenly appeared around the Campus Village area. They're huge and chase after you when you go running (as has been my experience). One is a rottweiler and who knows what the other one is. Word is that the rottweiler actually started barking and growling at a student when she got in her car.

The owner needs to step up and take care of this. Too many moms with their babies around, and too many runners that are tired of being chased. And when I say too many runners, I mean mainly me.

2 Comments:

  • At October 02, 2006 6:09 PM, Blogger Trixie the Pixie said…

    I'm a fan of dogs too, but the ones that are just lounging around and staring menacingly at you as you run by... not a big fan.

    By the way, I think we've met before!! Not many gals from MD around here... :-)

    -D

     
  • At October 02, 2006 6:23 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    I'm sure if you think long and hard, you can figure out who I am ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home