You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I'm Back!!!!

Howdy, all!

I'm still alive and kicking, having completed the dreaded med school obstacle: Step 1. The big day was this past Friday. Don't know what to think or expect, but I'm still praying hard and keeping my fingers crossed that things went well for me. At this point, I just want a passing score. I'm not going to be picky =)

Since then, I've done a lot of pacing (it's going to be a long 3 weeks until I get the results!!), as well as trying to relax. Key word: trying. I've played some tennis, saw some family, and now I'm trying to get things organized so that my transition to clinicals can go smoothly (this is the longest that I've been home in 2 years!) I've watched more movies in the past few days than I have in like the last year. And gasp, I'm already bored. For two years now, my life has been on the fast track. To tell me to stop and take it easy is now outside of the norm. I'm literally at the point that I don't know what to do with myself. Ah, well. Shouldn't complain. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home