You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Silly Me

So I'm sitting at Panera right now, intending to have uploaded some videos and pictures that I have been taking, and I can't find my camera. It's not in my car. I'm hoping I left it on my desk at home, and that it wasn't dropped between the front door of my house and the car, b/c it's been pouring the rain outside. Stinks about the camera, b/c I had a really cool video of the roadster that my dad is building. It's getting closer and closer to being finished.

I'm trying really hard to find that last burst of "umph" that I need to study for Step 1. I'm getting sick of studying and I find myself taking more and more breaks (longer, too) and studying less and less. I try to change locations and study materials, so that I can keep going. Only 3 more weeks.

Well, I'll end this post early, as it's not much without my pics :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home