You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, September 10, 2007

Nothing New to Report


Nothing new to report on the homefront here. I'm just in the middle of a giant waiting game, as I wait to hear back from friends and their scores, as well as my own. Keep all fingers and toes crossed!

In the meantime, I'm getting organized and cleaned up as I'm trying to take care of the 2 years of junk that I managed to tote back and forth between home and the island. Ebay and half.com have become my two best friends (as well as a source of cash!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home