You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, October 02, 2006

We're all in a box


This photo is from my sister's apartment. She is a law school student. Perhaps there is an underlying message?

4 Comments:

  • At October 04, 2006 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. She has a very nicely decorated refrigerator. She must be an interesting person!!!!

     
  • At October 04, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yoooo! Why isn't my comment posted?! this blog site sucks!!

     
  • At October 04, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    Okay, okay, no need to get antsy.
    Originally,i thought the commentor was my sister and I haggled her last night about complimenting herself. Now, I'm pretty sure it's either my dad or one of my sister's friends. Who else would think my sister is interesting? :)

     
  • At October 04, 2006 11:12 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    I take it all back...it was my sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home