You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

XC Meet



Well, I've been trying to make up for the fact that I have missed out on a lot of different events over the two years that I was on the island. Saturday, I went to my brother's cross country meet, held at my alma mater. He actually goes to the same school, too. He's a junior with the ambitions of going to pharmacy school. The running family joke is that I'll be the one to write the perscriptions that my brother will fill, and my sister, who's in the last year of law school, will be the one who will represent me in malpractice suits when either my brother or I mess up the perscription. Yeah, that joke is getting old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home