You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Biochem: It WILL Come Back to Haunt You




Just a word of advice to all the "under-semesters" out there: biochem will come back and bite you in the butt. I never had it in undergrad, so getting through it down here (I had Dr. B and Dr. T, who is no longer here) was a like a chore that you keep ignoring to the last possible moment. So, some things weren't fully learned and forever engraved in my brain, as they should be. That one mistake made in first semester has bitten me in the butt every semester since, including now.

Biochem: it's everywhere.

2 Comments:

  • At October 03, 2006 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ah well, it's to late for me, since my aproach to biochem was the same as your's.

     
  • At October 04, 2006 12:23 AM, Blogger Dr J said…

    Let's boycott Lipponcott...no more biochem. But I suppose if were to happen, we wouldn't be studying medicine.
    Oh, well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home