You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"Good Grief!"



I just finished watching the Charlie Brown Christmas special. I have watched it every year for as long as I can remember. This is just the kick off...next will come Frosty, Garfield, and Rudolph. Gotta keep the kid in me alive.

No news is good news, I suppose. Things are starting to wind down here at AUC as the semester starts to come to a close. Just waiting to hear when the new gym is finally put together so I can start using it (I tripped again while running around Mullet bay).

I'm beginning the countdown for when I fly outta here and home to my family and some good home cooking. 16 days....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home