You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, November 27, 2006

Count Down

And the note service calender says.... 17 days left.
17 days. You can look at it one of two ways: 17 days until you can go home and relax. Or, 17 days left to memorize the stacks of notes that are still coming at you. I'm trying to stay positive and say that I'm one of the people counting down to go home, but in all honesty, I"m tetering on the edge and about to fall into the "holy crap! 17 days to memorize all of this??!!" thinking.

Not too much has been going on worthwhile to talk about. 5th semester party was on Friday. Saturday and Sunday were spent sleeping and studying. Told you not too much excitement on my end.

Today, the rotunda was being decorated for Christmas. The green nicely balances all of the gold in the rotunda. I'll take a pic later. I tried finding some of last year pics, but they all have friends in them, so I won't post them for the sake of their privacy.

Anyways, I don't want to bore anyone (too late, right?) with my uneventful weekend , so I'll sign off now.

P.S. the pic is of Josh Groban, who sings the best version of my favorite Christmas song, "Oh Holy Night." Yes, yes. So uneventful, that I needed to throw out a random fact, so that I could post a random pic. I'm sorry .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home