You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nearing the Finish Line



My last exam before finals finished today. All that I have left is tomorrow's group presentation for med psych. Then I'm in the clearing and I'm able to just sit down and study for finals.

How did the pharm exam go today? I don't know. I'm actually up in the air about the whole thing... some parts were really, really easy and other parts were left you thinking, "how in the world did he expect us to know that??!!" It's kind of scary, though, when you hear that 40 people are failing pharm right now...that's 40 out of 110.

Since it's been literally 2 straight weeks of hard core studying, I went to a dinner and movie. I had some really good salmon at Pineapple pete's, and then saw Borat. Not as funny as I thought it would be, but it was pretty cool recognizing some of the scenery (several scenes were shot in Maryland and DC). Everyone from 4th and 5th semester was out tonight. It was nice finally being social and getting to talk to everyone outside of school. Still lots more to look forward to this week: Thanksgiving and the 5th semester party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home