You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday


What to say? B/c I don't receive email about basic science stuff anymore (and I study at home), I had no idea that today was a clinical symposium. Imagine my surprise when I'm working out at the gym, butt in the air, and a huge tour group of clinical people come walking in. Happened not only once, but twice. I listened to what some of the student tour guides had to say. Lots of brown-nosing going on, that's for sure. =)

I've lost count, but today, there was yet another power outage, followed by no water. I waited, got too hot sitting around, packed up all my school stuff, and literally had my hand on the door when everything came back on. So, I plopped myself down in my nice pleather seat and went on like this is an everyday occurance (which is it almost becoming!)

Today's sunset was cool, so I took pictures. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home