You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Peace Out.

This is my last post from SXM. Just in time too, considering I had 3 power outages today.

In retrospect, the island wasn't all that bad that everyone complains about...it's just not home. Considering I'm about the least patient person you'll ever meet, I learned how to suck it up and vent at home when dealing with the locals and idiocrinacies of the island.

I'm ready to go home, for sure. I've been away too long and have missed seeing my little cousins grow up, missed important recitals, graduations. So many sacrifices so that I can pursue a higher education. In the end, I'm hoping that it was all worth it.

Good luck to all that are still here at basic sciences, and hello to all in clinicals!! =)

p.s. i'll be waving to all on the island from my first class seat on tomorrow's US Air to CLT. Ta-ta!

p.p.s check for my posts as I update my progress for Step and P.A.S.S. program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home