You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

A Year Older, But Not Much Wiser

So, I turned a quarter of a century yesterday. Depressing.

I'm looking forward to leaving. Sometimes I think I'll miss the island, but that thought quickly leaves, especially when i realize that I'm moving forward to bigger and better things. I see the 1st semesters. Every semester they look younger and younger to me (as I start to feel older and older). I'm ready to put all of this behind me and get set for step and clinicals.

I'm all set for P.A.S.S. and will be staying in a nice condo complex just a few miles away with fellow AUC P.A.S.S. students. This is the last bit of "umph" that I'll need before I sit for the exam. Scary.

I still have a lot of packing to do. Unfortunately, my bags are getting filled up, but the pile of stuff that needs to go home with me isn't shrinking. I'm also trying to finish reading my Goljan path book before my flight takes off, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen. Once home, i'll have about 10 days before I fly out to Chicago, and I'm hoping to have reviewed Pharm in that span of time, considering it is poorly taught here at school.

Time to get back to studying so that I can hit up the beach later today for the last time.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home