You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sidenote

Oh, I forgot to mention that to tie up my Step I studying, I'm heading off to Pass Program in Chicago early next month (well, technically, Champaign, IL). So, I'll be updating about the program (they claim 93% success rate, with over 80% over 200). Keep checking back!

2 Comments:

  • At June 16, 2007 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    probably will do the PASS thing next year, so will be waiting for your evaluation of the program

     
  • At June 17, 2007 3:41 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    I'm def. look forward to it. While they have housing available to students, you have to be willing to take on 3 other roommates, which I'm not too keen on. Under advice from a friend who pointed it out to me, there is a nearby condo place for the university of IL students that I'll be staying at for acutally 75 dollars cheaper, and with only 1 roommate (separate bedrooms, separate baths). Not too shabby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home