You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Storm Clouds Rolling In


I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we'll get a good storm tonight. I want one last good storm before I leave the island (less than 3 weeks from now).

I went to the gym a little later than ususal...I normally go first thing in the morning while everyone's in class, but today, I didn't make it over until a little after 11. Slowly, all these students started trickling in, so I had to cut my exercise routine short. I disgustingly noticed that some dodo decided to take a go at the punching bag without wearing gloves, and now there is blood splattered all over the entire punching bag. Way to go.

BTW: happy birthday,GG!

1 Comments:

  • At June 07, 2007 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that bloody punching bag is unbelievable. How can someone that stupid get into any med school? to think that some poor kid got a rejection letter because this nitwit got in.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home