You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Crazy rain



Right before heading to my med ethics class, I took some pics of the rain that was coming...look closely at the ocean and cloud...you'll see a funnel actually coming down and touching the ocean. It was really cool to watch. It almost looked like a tornado, the way the funnel was set up.



P.S. click to enlarge the pics and take a close look, you can see the funnel.

2 Comments:

  • At October 26, 2006 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow!!! What a great shot! I've been dying to get a waterspout photo ever since I've been down here. Just goes to show why having that camera always with you pays off. Good job!

     
  • At October 27, 2006 12:39 AM, Blogger Dr J said…

    Thanks, but truth be told, I always forget to bring my camera and I end up capturing those candid moments of life. I was in my apartment at the time when this happened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home