You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Use Your Imagination


I loved today's sunset. While trying to take a pic, though, my batteries started dying, so I had to take a pic quickly, which is why it came out blurry.

1 Comments:

  • At October 21, 2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Trixie the Pixie said…

    I just read your post about the rainy weather reminding you of home... I was thinking the same thing! It really did almost feel like it... Fall is my favorite season, so it's a little strange to be missing two in a row while I'm here.

    Also, did you know that Mayor O'Malley has a band?

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home