You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Changes Around AUC


As I have mentioned before, the school has finally stepped up and worked on controlling everyone's crazy schedules by converting a study room into a classroom. Finally, my scehdule won't change on a daily basis. I took a pic of the new set up. It's still not the greatest solution, as it's hard to see around a swarm of people, and I'm not one to look at the tvs to see what is on the slide (as i like to watch that little red dot that the profs are so keen on utilizing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home