You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Choo Choo!


So, I'm in the middle of my crazy week right now. I squeaked through the med psych exam on Monday, and had my last standardized patient interview on Tuesday. It was on substance abuse, a touchy subject. My group was nervous going in, as we were expecting hostility from the "patient." We did well, working together as a team. After it was over, we critiqued ourselves and decided that we did an okay job. When we got to med psych lab today, however, we found out that we did better than expected. In fact, we had the highest score out of the whole class. Pretty cool.

Now, I'm working on path that's on Friday. I'm starting to get a little worn down, so it's time to break out the caffeine. My coffee maker will def. be utilized these next couple of days.

Gotta keep chugging...like a choo choo train. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home