You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm a Princess


I had to pay bills today, so I headed into Simpson bay to do so, and, to my delight, no traffic to worry about.

I've had a rough couple of days, so I decided to relieve some stress and get my hair done. I needed new highlights, as I haven't been outside to catch enough Vit D this semester, so my hair is really dark (and my skin a pale vampire color). I went to Marie Antoinette on the airport road and the staff there is wonderful. Not only did I get my hair done, but I treated myself to a pedicure, as well (they gave me a 35% discount. And guys...it only costs 15 bucks for you to go get your hair trimmed). Having 3 people working on you at the same time is quality treatment. I chatted away with some of the ladies, who complimented me on my eyes, which made me feel good, as I feel like the lids are getting heavier and the circles are getting darker, as the semester winds down. They told me I was like a queen since I had so many people working on me at once. No way. I'm too young to be a queen. I'm a princess. Take that, Princess Juliana. I should have an airport named after me, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home