You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Goooooood Morning, St. Maarten!


So I'm up at an early time, going over some last minute things for my exam today. It's not until the afternoon, so I have some more time to prepare.

Since I was up, I took a pic of the "sunrise" on my side of the building (the sun actually rises on the opposite side of my building). I'm also taking the time to repost an old pic of the new building: you can see the progress that they've made in just a few weeks. They're still going at it, too. You can tell that yet another floor is being added. My view is really getting blocked now. :(

1 Comments:

  • At November 13, 2006 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sucks that you view is blocked...maybe you should go down there and regulate? heh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home