You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Halfway




I've gotten through half of my obstacles for this block of exams. I survived monday's med psych, but I'm pretty sure that I (and everyone else) got taken down on today's path exam: never have i studied so much and felt like I knew so little when actually taking the exam...it was a feeling 20 times worse than when I had Dr. B for phys (and trust me, he's gone soft on the past two semesters). Needless to say, today's path exam I knew was going to be hard, but Dr. L. def. lived up to his name today. This may mean that I need to pass the final for the class. ugh.

Pharm is on Tuesday. I'm about to start going crazy on that right now. I'm on total lockdown until that exam. Then, all day Tuesday is dedicated to my med psych group so we can get our presentation top notch for Wednesday.

Almost there.

I took some pics last night when I was up late studying... new parking lot near me (it used to be a tennis court). I'm just now getting around to uploading them. I also played around with the video option on my camera...i want to see if i can get the video to work on here. If you don't see a video, then it didn't work.

Sorry for the blurriness... I had too much caffeine and my hands were shaking :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home