You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Mmm...Mmmm...TOASTY!


I had to make a quick dinner run (and needed a study break), so I decided to head to Citrus, which still isn't open. Seeing that, I started heading towards Simpson Bay, planning on stopping at Go-Go's, but something told me to just grab something from inside the airport instead.

I'm glad I did. Why? BECAUSE QUIZNOS IS OPEN!!!!

Amazing how something so simple can cause so much excitement. I had a nice turkey sandwhich with broccoli and cheddar soup. Believe it or not, my studying became much more productive after my dinner.

Oh, and the airport is really alive and kicking now. I couldn't get over how many people are coming and going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home