You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Still A'ways To Go

Nothing going on my end, except studying for finals. I can tell that it's the end of the semester: I'm tired and my body just wants to shut down. I'm finding myself taking frequent naps and pumping myself full of caffeine. How's everyone else coping? It doesn't help that I'm excited about going home and celebrating the holidays. Every semester, it's the same story for me: studying for finals is the biggest hurdle that I come across.

Just a few days more...13, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home