You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Dad's Roadster Update



He's working on the interior and all. Next big project is painting. He's actually run it up and down our driveway. I sat in it myself. I must say, I'm pretty impressed.

3 Comments:

  • At January 01, 2007 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow! Is your dad Batman?

     
  • At January 05, 2007 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thats no 'roadster' it is a Ford Shelby Cobra that if done right will have 427 cubic inches of rice burner pounding muscle. Great car

     
  • At January 07, 2007 7:17 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    Hey, Paul. I never really thought about it, but you're right, his car is kind of similar to Batman's. But my dad's not batman, he's just going through a mid-life crisis. =)

    As for the make of the car, I checked with my dad, since I don't know a thing about cars. Because the body originally came from a kit, it's actually called a 65 roadster.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home