You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Running Out of Time

My last few days here are going by quickly. I was able to see my best friend who I haven't seen in the longest time. We talked for almost 6 hours at Panera before I realized how late it was and I still had to get a haircut today. The majority of my AUC friends are males, so I miss having "girl talk," which is what B and I did today over warm coffee. (And to my friends who are reading this and are wondering if your name was brought up, it probably was =)

Since today is almost over, I have 2 days left to say goodbye to family and get (started) packing, and help with my sister who's sick. To L & D: sorry about the craziness this holiday and that we couldn't see each other. =(

To AUC students and friends: have a wonderful New Year's (don't go too crazy!!) and have a safe flight. See you on the island in a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home