You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Brrrr

Okay, so I lost my camera again, so I'll be without pics for a few days.

Today was my last Christmas party. With less than a week before I leave, it's time to run some errands, see some good friends, and get things back into order before I get stuck in SXM for the next several months.

I've talked to friends and family and when they ask, I tell them truthfully that I'm ready to come back to school. You spend so much time studying, that when you stop, you don't know what to do with yourself. After almost 2 weeks of doing nothing but relaxing, I'm actually restless, and dare I say, bored.

I enjoyed Christmas yesterday with my entire family. My aunt, a nurse, wanted to see my new "toys" for ICM, so I showed her everything and even took blood pressures of several relatives. I even used my tuner to check bone and air conduction for hearing loss (something that is learned back in 3rd semester in neuro).

None of this may be truly interesting, but my aunt, who reads my blog, said that she'd bet that I would post all of this, so I decided to comply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home