You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Go Figure

So, I'm still up, studying away for finals. Right now, I'm working on med psych, since we have a mock exam on Monday to get us ready for our lab final that's on Wednesday. Since it's on DSM (psychiatric diseases), of course, every one that I study, I feel it pertains to me. So, I'm doing a lot of self diagnosing. So far, I have Panic Disorder, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, General Anxiety Disorder,and a slew of other things. It figures that I finally get to hypochondriasis, and of course, I have that, too. Bring out the white strapped coat and put me in a foamed-wall room!

I don't like lab exams. I really don't get much out of them, since they are not even set up to mimic the USMLE. Anatomy was like that for me: I think my class was the last to have fill-in-the-blanks. Kudos to the 3rd semesters who are studying for Micro lab final this weekend. Again, that final is fill-in-the-blank. While that exam material seems overwhelming, it's not too bad, since for a lot of the questions, there are multiple correct answers. Have faith, 3rd semesters!!

Back I go. What's that saying? Hitting the books? I'm not hitting anything, though...just breaking pencil points and running out of ink. Hey, give me a break. It's getting really late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home