You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Heading Home


In just a few short hours, I will finally be on a plane that gets me off of this island and back home to my family. yea!!!

Last night, after my last exam (and sleeping for a bit), I had dinner and saw a Christmas movie: Deck the Halls. Pretty funny, actually, with Matthew Broderick and Danny DiVito. I would reccomend seeing it.

Now, as I'm surrounded by trash bags of perishable items that have to be thrown out, as well as opened suitcases, I realize that I need to finish up...I only have 2 hours before I head to the airport.

See everyone at home in just a few hours!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home