You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Long weekend

I had my last 2 lectures today (whoo-hoo). Now, I just have to get through a very long weekend, as my first final isn't until Monday (and it's pharm of all of them). Coffee is my friend.

I don't go home until Thursday, but the countdown has begun (it began the first day of the semester, actually). Looking forward to the holidays at home.

My posting will be sporatic until after finals, but during the break, i'll be studying for comp and the shelves that I take when I get back. So between that, and my family antics that are bound to pop up, I'll have a lot to write about.

Back to the grind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home