You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

You're Back


The lights, the AC,the internet, it's all back.
After experiencing the predicatable power outage that occurs at the end of every semester, I have my comforts back. I attempted to study by candlelight, which didn't work. I attempted to study at school, which didn't work. I came home to wash my hair with a water bottle, and bam, the lights came back on. Still no water, but I'm sure that will come shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home