You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Break time


I've been studying all day, so when it was time to get up and stretch my legs, I saw some pretty cool clouds out: pink from the sunset. I also took a pic of the moon that is already out, even though the sun is still setting. While all this is going on, it started to rain.

As a side note, I saw the gym today. I stopped by after my morning run, and I have to say, it's a decent gym. Several treadmills, elipitical machines, bikes, and pleanty of weights. Since it's open 24 hours a day, I'll go and work out for a half hour later tonight when my mind turns to mush from my studies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home