You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Boo To 5th Semester


The pic explains why no one has seen or heard from me. path, BBCM, and ICM...way tooooooo much for one person to handle. I took down Jan's schedule, it looked even worse than February's. I still have more things to pencil in that are written on various post it notes on my desk.

What all past 5th semesters have said to me is the truth: you don't have nearly enough time in the day to get everything done that you need to get done for Kaplan. I've barely touched any of it. I spend about 4 hours a day in class for ICM alone, then I have write ups to do. There are essentially 4 exams for this class, all coming up: an H&P exam (in 2 weeks), a Harvey Lab exam (in 2 weeks), a written exam (in 3 weeks) and a male/female physical exam (what do you know...in 2 weeks). I also have CPR around this time, mtgs with clinical site people, path exams, and shelf exams. Arrggghhh!

Okay, enough venting. Positivity will just be oozing out of me after this. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home