You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Friday, February 02, 2007

New Camera, New Photos

Thanks to Paul Kyser, AUC's premier blogger, I went to Phillipsburg and got a great camera at a really good price (my old one broke). I checked several stores, did my research, and ended up with a Panasonic DMC-FX07. I haggled and got one salesguy to not only come down in price, but to throw in a 1GB memory card, carrying case, and pocket tripod.

I played around with it on the way home, so here are some new pics.

This first one is of a bulldozer making its way down the hill. (look for it in the mid-right side, beyond the tree). It was really far away, so I played with the zoom feature. I was actually waiting for the bulldozer to topple sideways.

The last 2 pics are of all of the boats that have flocked to the island for the regatta that I believe starts tomorrow. I'll be able to see them come around the Cupecoy area from my balcony, so hopefully, i'll be able to get some more pics of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home