You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Brush With Fame

See if you recognize this celebrity. Being from the east coast, my close-ups of a celebrity are essentially nil, so this was a big deal for me. I was 5 feet away from this person (you're looking at the blond in the photo) while she was shooting a commerical for DisneyWorld.com I'm proud to say that I was the first in the crowd to figure out who she was.


p.s. My sister didn't know to look at the blond, so she thought I was referring to the guy in the black sweatshirt and hat, who she thinks looks like Patrick Dempsey from Grey's Anatomy.

P.P.S. HINT: this celebrity became famous after being on Survivior: Australia and is currently a cohost of "The View"

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home