You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Study Sunday

No cool updates for today, as all of today, I've kept myself in my apartment to study. I have a pathology shelf exam on tuesday and a comp on Friday. The path shelf is optional, and I'm going to take it, just for the exposure to USMLE-style questions. I'm not expecting to pass it, as I'm just now in Path II. But like I said, I'm doing it for practice.

The weather here has been up and down. I went for a night jog and got caught in a small down pour. I came home shivering and wet, and spent the night under several blankets, with fleece pants and sweatshirt on. I couldn't get warm. Funny. I live on an island, and I'm complaining of freezing last night. Irony at its best.

Oh, and as for the gross pathology pic... it shows anthracotic pigment. Some may misinterpret this as a smoker's lung, but it's actually an environmental pigment. You get this if you live in a city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home