You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pics of Last Weekend's Vacation

Here's a taste of what I did last weekend. I'm still shifting through the pics. Of couse, I won't be posting any of friends of myself. Sorry for the delay...I've come down with bronchitis, and haven't been up to posting. Yucky IL-2!!!It does exist!! "Fried shrimp, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo...."


I'll never be too old to visit here, although I have to say, I'll never go on a Saturday again.
The craziest roller coaster I've been on: the Hulk. I rode it by myself (everyone else chickened out). It took off suddenly without warning, and from there....


Even though I was away, I still found myself a library to study at. Just kidding. It's a backdrop used in some movie. i.e. it's fake (although I still tried opening the "doors").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home