You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

School Update

So, it's been crazy...as usual. We're halfway through the semester, though, so I'm almost finished with the island bit. Hard to believe. When I first started out, I thought that 2 years would take forever. Now, they've flown by. It almost makes me want to stay. Almost. Not quite.

This Friday, I have 2 ICM exams: H&P and Harvey. Saturday, I have CPR training for 8 hours. Followed by one full week of lots of ICM stuff: the written final, our real patients (for the genital exams), etc.

That's pretty much it. i'll be posting pics of my weekend vacation soon. They turned out really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home