You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

So Fast!

I'm approaching the end of my 3rd week here at P.A.S.S. We finish up next Wednesday, August 1st. This has been the fastest month ever. We've finished all of the disciplines except Micro/Immuno (i think we have 1 final biochem lecture left). I'm kind of happy that we're ending with micro, as it is my strongest subject and gives me more time to review older material at night, since it won't (knock on wood) take me as long to go over that day's material.


I keep running into more and more AUC students. I guess the word's getting out. I'm hearing scores from friends who went to PASS and so far, everyone's doing really well. I have high hopes (although that knawing fear and anxiety won't go away).

I'll be taking my first NBME soon. I just have to reach my goal of having x amount of questions finished from USMLE world before I do so (p.a.s.s. recommends completing 800-1000 questions before you even consider taking a NBME). So this weekend, i have quite a few questions that I'm going to try and knock out.

Gotta get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home