You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

P.A.S.S. pics


I took some more pics of the P.A.S.S. complex today. Some turned out really blurry, because I was in a hurry to take them, as it was during a break and everyone was milling around (what loser whips out a camera to take pics of couches? oh. wait...)

So, the best of the blurried: one shot is of a study lounge area (where many of the guys go to sleep during breaks...they are comfortable couches) and the other is from the back of the lecture room. There are probably 5 computer rooms where you can study/answer questions, 2 "kitchen" type areas, and 1 no talking room. Maybe I should take a few pics of those.

Tomorrow is the last day. I'm so shocked. This has been such a fast month! I was lucky in that I got to have 2 tutoring sessions with the big man himself, Dr. F. He is such an inspiration. Going from a "barely passing/barely failing" guy (as he describes himself) to someone that medical students all over are clambering to talk to.

1 Comments:

  • At August 03, 2007 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm enjoying the updates on PASS. I will definitely check these guys out next spring.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home