You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hail

It's been raining everday for several days now here in Champaign, IL. Big thunderstorms, too. I've never seen the lightning so close to the ground without actually hitting anything. It's bright, too. Every night, I wake up because the lightning is so bright. Today, during class, it actually started hailing golf ball-sized stones. It actually happened right at a break, when some students had left to walk to McDonald's to get coffee...ouch.

I'll have to start taking some pics of the town and area. It's quaint. A little mini city surrounded by corn fields as far as the eye can see.

And let's not forget about the program itself. I figured out that there were 12 AUC students that came out for the June session, and there are like 6 of us here for the July session. Knock on wood, but from my understanding, no AUC student that has gone to P.A.S.S. has failed (i say knock on wood, b/c i don't want to be the first!!!) We're all learning a lot here. It's amazing the connections that are made. Again, once I get some time, i'll start posting a few of them.

Later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home