You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

P.A.S.S. Update

It's been non-stop studying here in Champaign, IL. Because P.A.S.S. has bought some new apartments to rent to its students, this month's session is ending 2 days earlier than usual. This means that those lectures have to be given on Saturdays. So, for the past 14 days, I have only had 2 non-lecture days, which means that I'm still a little behind (hey, you try going to class from 7am to 4 pm and getting everything done!) Today, I slept in a little, went to Panera to get some fresh bagles (yummy) and now, I'm about to go crazy and get caught up a little. It's been hard: the last 2 weeks have covered physio. Tomorrow we start biochem, leading into micro/immuno, which are my strongest subjects, so it won't take me as long every night to review. I'm definetly looking forward to that.

I've taken lots of pictures of Champaign, but none of them turned out very well, so I'll have to start that all over again. I'm posting a close-up pic of the P.A.S.S. program "lecture room" I'll have to take one from the back of the class tomorrow so that you can really see what it's like. From my understanding, though, they will be moving, soon, as they built a new complex that not only houses apartments for students, but contains an ampitheater-type lecture hall. Impressive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home