You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

4th semester boo-hoos

Tomorrow, we start med ethics. I don't think the school really thought it out, because they threw this class right in the middle of the next round of exams. I've already looked at the previews to come for this class: 7 lectures, each 2 hours long. 2 days of group presentations, 1 final, and 4 quizzes. Great.

This is added to the fact that pharm exam is on monday and path exam is on friday. Oh, and I failed to mention the best thing: unless they get this stupid problem fixed with path I class, things are going to get ugly for all semesters next week. I'll be in class straight from 8:45 to 2:30, which doesn't make me a happy camper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home