You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Home!


Okay, not really. But it sure seemed like it. Today was a dreary, rainy day. With lots of wind and very cool air. I loved it. Why? It reminded me of home. This, to me, was typical fall weather. All that was missing was the foliage...bright reds, oranges, and browns.

I have to say, I miss the seasons. I know, I know. I complain when I'm at home that it's too cold, but since I've been here, I miss it.

Now, if it could only snow on SXM, like it does at home...
But then again, my dad wouldn't be around to snow blow us out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home