You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

The New Grocery Store

I just got back from the new grocery store, Gourmet Marche (the little sister to Grand Marche). Not bad, not bad. Very clean, containing all of the essential high-yield grocery items that one would need, including meats and fruits not bruised (both of which you can't seem to find in Food Express).

Forgot to ask them if I could get my AUC discount, so I can't comment about that. I did have my camera with me, so I could show a picture, but stupid me, forgot to put the memory card in. And after 1 picture of nothingness, the memory was full. Sorry, guys. :(

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home