You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Just Another Mundane Saturday

Today was the first Saturday in like, oh, forever, that I was able to pull myself out of bed at 8 AM. I had a lot to do today, and, due to the ridiculous traffic delays on the island, I needed an early start. I finally got to go eat at one of my favorite breakfast cafes and had delicious cappuccino and french pastries. It was really packed, but it was a bright morning and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

I headed to Phillipsburg after that to do some much needed shopping. It took about 45 minutes to get there. The traffic, by the way, is not due to the construction. I really think it's because we've hit high season again, which means more people and more cars. Cost-U-Less was packed...I've never seen it like that. I drove around the parking lot for a while and had to wait for someone to leave, it was that busy. I waited in line to check out for 20 minutes.

Not much else to say. I noticed that I've had a lot of hits lately, b/c my friend linked my site to valuemd.com, since I took pics of the new airport (I still have more that I should post...I'll do that later). So, to all the newbies: HI!

Okay, I'm in drug withdrawal right now... gotta go hit the pharm books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home