You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The New Airport

I thought Quiznos was open, so I stopped by to grab a sandwhich for dinner tonight...I was wrong. The lights that were on and the people in line belonged to....(drumroll) Domino's. Yes, yet another Domino's for the island.

I took a lot of pics of the inside of the airport (I've already taken a lot from the outside and posted those, so I didn't feel it was necessary to do it again...the building hasn't changed any). It's quiet this time of night, so it was a nice, relaxing study break (believe it or not).

CLICK TO ENLARGE

The Quiznos store...when oh when will you open??


The millionth Domino's for this island:


Where I ended up eating a toasted sandwhich (and a slice of cheesecake that was really, really good).


View of the check-in gates:





Map of the airport...look at the restaurant and store listings. I'm excited that L'Occitane is going to have a store (guys, don't worry if you don't know what this is).


That's about all for now...still waiting for Quiznos to open.. mmmm mmmm toasty!!

4 Comments:

  • At November 03, 2006 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow!!! what a nice airport. i'll have to check it out soon. what is l'occaine?

     
  • At November 03, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Dr J said…

    L'occitane produces extremely high quality cosmetics and perfumes. Sometimes, they carry other brands than their own.

     
  • At November 03, 2006 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nice blog, it reminds me of when I was a student at AUC. Although I loathed the island when I was there, I would like to go back and visit one day. Good luck to you.

    GasJockey, MD
    Practicing anesthesia in California

     
  • At November 10, 2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've been coming to the island for 15+ years and will miss the old airport, such an original! I know the new airport with the restaurants and modern conveniences will make all the AUC students, including our daughter, feel like they are closer to home.
    Good luck in the future.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home