You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Roadster Update

I have received some updated pics of the roadster that my dad is building. I'm posting them so the family can see. The seats are customed ordered from England...it took a lot to get them. I had to help out, too, and ended up getting almost getting scammed by a stupid Brit who refused to take a credit card but insisted on wire transfer only. Not to mention that he (an owner of this supply place) somehow got my IM screen name and started messaging me one time at like 5AM. I don't know how he got it, b/c i don't post that anywhere. Kind of freaked me out a bit, so my dad decided not to deal with this bozo and went to another company in London. (FYI: you can't get these seats in the US). Long story short: my dad got the seats that he wanted, just had to switch from leather to vinyl.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home