You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Juggler

Just call me a juggler, because I'm handling it all!

I've got wrapping and baking going on, as well as studying (gasp!) for comp...I've started reviewing Biochem. Key words: started. Haven't accomplished much.

Today, I drove down to Johns Hopkins and purchased all the medical equipment that I need for ICM for next semester. Cost a hefty $700. Ouch.

I'm enjoying seeing everyone, though it really wears me out. This weekend, though, I didn't do anything, which was a strange feeling, since I'm used to "go, go, go" with studying. I almost felt guilty for doing absolutely nothing. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home