You Know You're A Med Student When...

I'm getting through medical school with the help and support from friends, family, and "those who have come before me." This is my way of passing the torch and sharing my thoughts for those who are about to set foot of the same path. WE ALL GET BY WITH THE HELP OF FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND THE BIG MAN UPSTAIRS.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Signature Photo


I've come to the realization that I take a lot of photos of my luggage. So, I'm sticking to tradition:

here's the craziness that I'm dealing with right now. I always finish packing, have my brother weigh each bag, find that each bag is overweight. Then, I unpack, get rid of things I really don't need, then repack. Repeat about 2 more times until I call my mother, an expert packer (due to us moving a bit) and she gets it done in no time.

Why waste the time, then, if she can do it faster? Pride. I'm almost 25. You'd think I could pack a few suitcases by now, especially since I've been doing this for almost 2 years.

Agh.

p.s. those are my brother's nasty feet in the upper right corner. Good thing he doesn't read my blog!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home